Ship launching with Airbag has the characteristics of strong suction, low reaction, high stress dispersion, long service life and so on. The front end is provided with a protective plate to reduce the surface pressure. Widely used in large, heavy-duty ship hoisting, sunken ship salvage, stranded ship rescue.
Characteristics: 1. Install easily: Because of bottom width is small, ship launching with airbags are especially suitable for installation of frame wharf and ship side.
2. Good sealability: use special adhesive, make airbag head and iron air bag mouth firmly connected, solve airbag mouth easy to burst, airtight problem.
3. Stability: when the ship is berthing, the pitching adaptability of airbag launching is not affected by ship size.
1.Easy installation: Due to the small size of the bottom width, Ship Launching with Airbag is especially suitable for the installation of frame wharf and ship side.
2.Stable: When berthing, the pitch adaptability of our Ship Launching with Airbag will not be affected by the size of the ship.
3.Good sealing: Special rubber adhesive is adopted, so that the air bag head is firmly connected with the air bag mouth made of iron, which solves the problem that the air bag mouth is easy to burst and the air tightness is not good.
●Stock available and fast delivery.
●Provide repair machine and using instruction.
●Long time service life can be used more than 8 years
●Wear resistance and anti aging
●Good rubber material and tyre fabric
●Environment friendly. Time & cost saving
●Need only air compressors, winches and ropes
●Much cheaper and easy use than other methods
Launching With Airbags Materials
Safety & Storage
Rubber Airbags Safety precaution:
● Over pressure Control:
Strictly control the operating pressure, over pressure is forbidden.
● The Landing Slipway Requirements:
The landing ground should be ground or cement concrete, according the tonnage of different ships.
● Avoid Sharp Objects:
Make sure no sharp objects and make sure the smooth and clean ground during using them in case of break of airbag.
● Avoid Distortion And Overweight
Avoid distortion in the length direction during rolling and avoid overweight load after gas charging.
● When the airbags are not to be used for a long time, they should be drained, cleaned, dried, filled with talc power, and the exterior surfaces should be coated with talc power.
● It should be maintained in a dry ventilated room and be protected from light.
● It should be in a relaxed condition free from tension, compression or other deformation.
● It should be kept away from any heat source.
● It should be protected from acids, alkali, oils or organic solvents.