Marine Air Bag can be used in a wide range, the most important reason is that it is easy to operate. It has no special requirements, limited by the site is very small, and do not need the cooperation of other large equipment. In this way, the uses of Marine air bag can greatly shorten the construction period, reduce construction costs and save a lot of costs.
1.High resistance to pressure: When Marine air bags is hooked under the bottom of the ship, it is squeezed by the bottom and the air. As a result of the uneven rotation rate, the airbag will give birth to the spiral change shape. Our products has high resistance to pressure to remain its shape.
2.Durable anti-aging and wear-resistant ability: Marine air bags are exposed to sunlight, fresh water, sand and other pollutants in a very hostile environment. So our products are durable in appearance, resistant to fresh water and chemicals, and resistant to aging.
3.Optimized layout: the strength model of inflatable airbag was established and the function test was conducted.
Marine Air bag launching type:
1. There are three ways to arrange air bags when using the end launching type. They are:
(1) linear arrangement
(2) staggered arrangement and
(3) two lines arrangement.
As for which arrangement to use, it needs to depend on the ship’s width and the length of the air bags.
2. When the ship's width is not greater than the effective length of the air bags, the linear arrangement shall be selected.
3. When the ship's width is greater than effective length of an air bag and less than the effective length of two air bags, then staggered arrangement shall be selected.
4. When the ship’s width is greater than the combined effective length of two air bags, or for special ship such as catamaran HSC or split hopper barge,the two lines arrangement shall be selected.The distance between the near ends of two air bags is greater than 0.2m.
From 0.8m to 2.8m
Effective Length (EL):
From 6.0m to 24.0m
Total Length (TL):
From 7.0m to 27m
Standard Number of Layers:
Usually 4-12 layers
About 10-50 T/M