The Ship Launching Inflatable Roller Bag produced by our company can be applied to the land transportation of large and heavy components such as caisson and bridge. Compared with the traditional cylinder, the Ship Launching Inflatable Roller Bag can deform greatly under the weight of the caisson. Increase the contact area between the air bag and the ground, so that the pressure per unit area is reduced, and the force is uniform, strong adaptability to the field.
(1) The Ship Launching Inflatable Roller Bag is formed by a unique integral winding process, and its wall has no seams. The strength of each direction is balanced, so the anti-bursting strength and anti-impact fatigue times are increased.
(2) Due to its use of compressed air as a buffer medium, it has a soft pressure avoidance effect, large impact energy absorption, low stress on the handling of materials, and excellent impact resistance.
1. Structure of Ship launching inflatable Roller Bag
Marine Airbags / Air Balloons have the best designed structure which consists of five different functional membranes in rubber layers.
1) Outer Rubber Layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand any condition and hard usage.
2) Synthetic-Tire-Cord Layer as Reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly. So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
2. Material of Ship launching inflatable Roller Bag
An rubber roller airbag is to be constructed of an outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic-tyre-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer. The arrangement of synthetic-tyre-cord reinforcement layers is shown in the picture below, all materials shall be vulcanized firmly.
Why Choose Florescence
1. TOP 3 Supplier
Florescence is a trusted supplier for shipyard, quay, harbors in the global market.
2. 20 years' experience
Our factory in Shandong Province has been established for almost 20 years.
FLORESCENCE Ship Launching Airbag are exported to lots of countries, including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Turkey, etc.
Products are certificated by CCS, BV, ABS, etc.
5. Various sizes
Florescence Ship Launching Airbags can be manufactured in different kinds of sizes and types according to the clients' requirement.
6. Navy supplier
Florescence is the supplier of Bnagladesh Navy and France Navy.
7. Professional service
We will reply you on 24 hours, and try our best to help you.
1. Various sizes
2. Provide repairing kit
3. Long service life
4. Reused many times
5. Good wear resistance
6. Good raw material
7. Harmless to the enviroment
8. Cheaper and portable
Working Pressure of Marine Launching Airbag
Size of Marine Airbag
1. Ship Launching and Landing
2. On Land Construction
3. Ship Salvage
4. Objects Lifting
5. Caission Floating
6. Marine Engineering