Introduction of ship airbag repair
Ship airbag repair, the base body consists of a rubber layer, that is, a synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber layer, which is a cylindrical airbag with a hemispherical head at both ends. All of this is vulcanized together and then the internal air is compressed to allow it to roll.
How to repair ship airbag?
1. What is the pressure required to press the repair rubber onto the airbag? We will have to use our own jacks and fixtures.
Jack needs about 0.6 MPa.
2. What is the size of the heating plate?
The size of the heating plate is 20 * 30cm, the fixed size is not limited by our heating plate, you can repair the 20 * 30cm area at a time, and then repair 20 * 30cm.
3. What is the maximum damage area that can be repaired with the heater plate?
For the crushing of 1 to 6ply, even if the puncture and the hole size are about 20cm (the larger size can be fixed, but it is more difficult), all can be fixed by our machine, and as long as the 6 layers are pierced, it is more difficult to fix. After repairing, you need to place the fixed airbag in a lighter weight.
3. Please confirm that all cables are provided and which power supply and connection are required?
Yes, you can use the repair machine directly, 220V, which can be used in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.
2. Can I check the usual when repairing? If the first or second layer is damaged, do we have to repair it immediately? Then which layer do we have to start repairing and the size of the damage?
It depends on your airbag size and number of layers. For a very small scratch (about 5cm), you can wait until the future. If it is greater than the damage (10-20 cm), you need to fix it once it is found.
For multi-layer and larger size injuries, I recommend that you fix it immediately. For small sizes, you can wait.
To ensure safety, one of the following airbags is not suitable for repair:
1.The airbag has been in use for more than 8 years since the date of production;
2.The airbag bursts due to serious violations of the operating procedures and work beyond the working pressure;
3.The airbag is severely damaged, for example, the transverse crack length exceeds 1/3 of the circumference, the longitudinal crack length exceeds 2 m or the crack is a cross-shaped crack;
4.Aging, crumbling, thick or rotted ropes are a serious problem
Material of ship airbag
The marine airbag consists of outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic tire cord layers and inner rubber layer. The arrangement of the synthetic-tire-cord reinforcement layer is shown in the figure below, and all materials should be firmly vulcanized.
Advantages of ship airbag repair:
1. High quality synthetic-tire-cord layer material
Marine airbags are made of reinforced synthetic tire-cord layers, which have much better performance than those made with PVC coated fabrics.
2. High pressure design
Marine airbags have a maximum working pressure of 0.25 Mpa. It means that they can be used under 25m water-depth.
3. Strict quality management system
All the material used in production should be tested according to the airbag requirement. Bad quality material will be forbidden to use. It ensures the high quality of our ship rubber airbags.
2. Warranty period
Ship airbags will have 2-year warranty without misuse.
Use attention of ship airbag
1. Strictly control pressure, in any case do not exceed the upper limit value of working pressure.
2. The surface of airbag can't touch sharp objects to avoid puncturing.
3. It should be avoided as possible to produce distortion along the length direction during rolling.
4. During short distances transportation the airbag should be moved by rolling at pneumatic condition or by lifting at natural condition and dragging on ground is forbidden.
5. During long distances transportation the airbag should be packed by folding and strapping and fastened, moreover, ought to plus woven bags in the case of air transportation.
6. In case of airbags lay up for long time, if more than half a year; the pressure test at free condition must be conducted before resurrection. Test pressure should be 1.1 times of rated working pressure. During the test, the inspector should be away from the airbag 3 meters or over. If the airbag was repaired after damage, the working pressure must be decreased to guarantee safety.
Storage of ship airbag repair
1. When the ship airbags do not use for long time, these airbags should wash to dry, inner filling, outer coating talcum powder, located indoors and in a dry, cool, ventilated place.
2. The rubber airbag stretches out flat and shall not be stacked, nor may it pile pressure on air bag weight.
3. Airbag storage areas should be far away from heat source.
4. Ship airbag should avoid acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
Packing and delivery