Inflatable Boat Fenders are a popular alternative to solid fenders worldwide. Compressed air is used as the buffering medium to make the collision avoidance effect softer when the ship is berthing.
Compared with the normal kind of rubber fenders (such as used tires, solid rubber fenders, etc.), Inflatable Boat Fenders has the advantages of high absorption shock energy, low pressure per unit area acting on the ship, excellent impact fatigue resistance and easily installation.
At the same time, the Inflatable Boat Fender can absorb the impact energy of ship movement, thus to reduce the ship's recoil, and greatly improve the safety of ship docking.
Inflatable boat fender for large vessels
Fender Size(D*L) mm
1. Choose reinforce synthetic-tire -cord layers
2. Floating on the surface of the water, ship swaying can apply
3. High energy absorption and low reaction force
4. Good adaptability to tilt in contact
5. No mould valcanization and attach surrounding molding process
The safe knowledge of inflatable boat fender
1. Wire rope tying on the fender rubber bushing should be part of the spare may contact outsourcing, avoid wire wound on the ball.
2. Avoid collisions sharp objects to avoid piercing the fender.
3. On the fender for long time need not when should wash to dry, filled with right amount of compressed air, placed in a dry ,cool,ventilated place.
4. The shout near the fender should be far away form heat source.
5. On the fender can't contact with acid,grease and organic solvents.
Factors on design and selection
1. Maximum Energy Absorption
2. Reaction Force
3. The distance requirements when two ships berth or one ship goes alongside wharf, including the maximum distance and the minimum distance
4. The size of vessels
5. The factors on storm from real environments and temperature changes.
Process of floating pneumatic fender