Ship Use Pneumatic Fender is a kind of rubber fender with cylindrical and hemispherical head at both ends, which provides soft and superior berthing performance by taking advantage of its low internal air pressure.
This useful Pneumatic Fender keeps the ship from external damages that would have otherwise occurred to the hull plates or to the berth or jetty, which comes in contact with the steel plates of the ship.
Ship Use Pneumatic Fender is an important part of the ship safety system, which can reduce the impact on the wharf or the hull. Our company has a variety of Marine fenders on the market for different applications. They are used not only in merchant ships but also in ships, yachts and other floating vessels.
1) All rubber fenders produce according to the ISO 17357 standard
2)With over 25 years muafacturing experience.
3) Strict quality control under the production.
4) With inspect and install service.
5) We can produce accoring to your requirments.
Light weight to meet the requirements of the gantry
Heavy equipment can be used in harsh environments
Can be used for navy and various tankers
Can be used with a rope net
1. When not in use, please clean the surface, fill the gas, and put it in a dry and dark environment.
2. The storage place of pneumatic rubber fender should be far away from heat source.
3. Should keep fender away from acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
4. Do not stack heavy objects on the pneumatic rubber fender.
D: 0.5-4.5meters L: 1.0-12meters
Can be supplied customized size upon customers' request.