Introduction of ship salvage airbag
Ship salvage airbags are also called natural rubber airbags are commonly used for salvage engineering and floating operation. They are the best choice for 100-2000 tons buoyancy needs. Florescence airbags have the advantages as below:
1. Special synthetic tire-cord layer material
Our "Ship salvage airbags" are made with special synthetic tire-cord layers, which have much better performance than those made with PVC coated fabrics.
2. High-Pressure Design
Salvage airbags have a maximum working pressure of 0.25 Mpa. That means they can be used under 25m water-depth.
3. Holistic Screw Type Salvage Airbags
Our "Marine Salvage Airbags" are a totally enclosed tube with cone ends. It is manufactured using Holistic Screw technology. This design ensures that there aren't any welded seams. This makes them stronger than RF welded salvage airbags.
4. Equipped with accessories
Our Salvage lifting bags are equipped with rubber handles, nylon rope net and pulling rings.
Working principle of rubber airbag
Through filling the compressed air to produce buoyancy, then using buoyancy to salvage, easy operation and safe and reliable.
In addition to hang a ship in a fixed position or connected with lifting jack of the bottom of ship, ship salvage airbag also can be placed inside the ship cabin, through filling out the cabin water to provide buoyancy.
How to salvage ship?
What equipments are needed to install /secure / inflate the air bags(for salvage)?
You will need diver to go under the water(install); and tie our deflated airbags with rope or net to the bottom or sides of your ship(secure); then inflate the airbag with air compressor machine linked by rubber hose on the land(inflate).
Besides the airbags, we can provide any equipments that are need during the ship launching or salvage, including rope or rope net, winch, rubber tube and air compressor machine, etc.
Operating notes we should know:
1. Generally the lifting speed is controlled at 1 meter per minute. People should control the lifting speed to ensure that airbags have enough time to vent expanding air by over-pressure valves.
2. Binding method is very important for the success of salvage, please send us the site conditions, we will give our best advice.
3. Working depth for the airbags is usually less than 25m. If more than 25m, we can use the airbags? and ropes lift ship to the working depth.
Specification of ship salvage airbag
Production process of ship salvage airbag
Technology of our launching rubber airbag :overall winding.
Launching rubber airbag overall winding
structure uses cross whole intertwine technology, the overall structure is more reasonable, texture clear, no juncture, high loads, more safety than lap technology (roller), more bearing capacity.
Customer usage photos of ship salvage airbag