Structure of Ship launching marine airbag 1. Airbag body The airbag body is composed by natural rubber and strength fiber material through vulcanization progressing 2. Terminal iron part The terminal iron part is made of cast iron, it is combined closely with the airbag body, one end is for...
1. Airbag body The airbag body is composed by natural rubber and strength fiber material through vulcanization progressing 2. Terminal iron part The terminal iron part is made of cast iron, it is combined closely with the airbag body, one end is for pulling when you move it, and the other end if for charging and discharging the air.
Ship launching rubber air bag test
Unless otherwise specified, test shall be performed under the following conditions: ambient temperature 10-35. Media: dry clean compressed air, and clean fresh water for bursting test. The test should be performed using a full sized airbag. If the airbag is too large to be mounted on the test machine, they test may be performed on a scaled-down airbag. In order to maintain a proper representation of the full-size sample airbag, the diameter of the scaled-down airbag shall be no less than 1/2 of the full sized sample airbag diameter, while the length shall be no less than 3 times the diameter of the scaled-down airbag.
Gas-tightness test Without carrying any load, fill the airbag till the internal pressure of the airbag in the following tale. The internal pressure should be recorded and compared with the pressure after 1 hour. The pressure loss should be less than 5% of pressure.
Ship launching rubber air bag material
An airbag is to be constructed of an outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic-tyre-cord layers, and an inner rubber layer. The arrangement of synthetic-tyre-cord reinforcement layers is shown in the picture below, all materials shall be vulcanized firmly.
Prior to the airbag production, the outer and inner rubber layers shall be tested to meet criteria in the following table in accordance with the test methods given in the international standard list in the table. While only one satisfactory sample per batch is required for test numbers 1 through 3, all others must be tested for test numbers 4 through 9 annually. If the first sample fails, two additional sample should be tested. If the additional samples pass the test requirements, the materials will be deemed to have passed the test. Otherwise, the materials will be deemed to have failed the test and another batch of materials shall be selected. The appearance of an airbag shall be smooth, glossy and without blemish such as crack, blister, delamination, pits or impurities.
Types of slipway for ship launching
When we want to launch or land a ship, it is very important to choose the suitable slip way, because it will influence the using of ship launching airbag and also the process of launching or landing a ship. In general, there are three kinds of slipway you will use to launch or land, according to the weight of our ship, you can choose different:
1. RC(Reinforced Concrete)
If your ship's weight is over 3000t, or the length of the ship is more than 120m, you need to choose this kind of slipway. 2. CC(Cement Concrete) If your ship's weight is between 1000t-3000t, or the length is between 90m-120m, you can choose this kind of slip way. 3. Soil If your ship's weight is less than 1000t, or the length is less than 90m, you can choose this kind of slipway.
Ship launching rubber air bag repair method
1.Clean and posh the place need to repair. 2.Use gasoline as glue, put gasoline on the repair rubber and airbag, then put repair rubber onto airbag. 3.Put one or two paper on the repair place, then put heating steel and use jack to press tight. 4.Use heating machine to heat to 120-130℃, then wait till temperature down to 60℃ (about 40 mins).
The common layers of airbags is 3-12 layers, according to the different usage and different ships, we can introduce the suitable layers to you.
These are the popular types:
* A windlass shall be used to control the movement of the ship when use the marine airbags. Tow system that comprises windlass, steel wire rope and pulley set shall be securely fastened to the ground anchor in front of the berth.In general, a slow windlass shall be selected for ship launching. The veering speed of the windlass shall be 9 m/min to 13 m/min.
*The forces of the windlass and the steel wire rope are shown in below picture when the ship is being launched and before gaining any floatation. The maximum tensile force of the steel wire rope shall be calculated in accordance with Formula (1). The hauling force of windlass's steel wire shall be checked in accordance with Formula (2).
1. F= Qg* Sinα-μQg*Cosα+ Q v/t 2. Fc≥KF/(Nc*Cosβ)
Where F is the maximum pulling force of the steel wire rope when the ship is being launched (kN); α is the angle between the ship, which is borne by air bags, and the horizon (degree); μ is a friction coefficient of the rolling air bags on the slipway. It shall be determined according to many factors such as gradient of the slipway, condition of the ground, configuration and internal pressure and arrangement of air bags; v is the speed of the ship in motion (m/s); t is the time for the windlass to brake the ship motion (s); Fc is the tensile force of the steel wire rope of the windlass (N); K is the safety coefficient, in general, K = 1,2~1,5; Nc is the number of the hauling wire ropes on the moving tackle; β is the angle between the direction of maximum pull force (F) and the steel wire rope (degree). In general, it is not to be greater than 6°.
* Windlass shall be securely fixed to the ground anchor. The design load of ground anchor shall meet the requirement of the calculated pulling force (F). * The steel wire ropes shall meet the requirements of ISO 2408, with capacity of the calculated maximum pull force (F) or the calculated tensile force (Fc). The allowable load of pulley set, shackle, steel. * wire rope and rope clip shall meet the calculated pulling force. * Windlass shall be checked and maintained on a regular basis. Steel wire ropes shall be inspected and, according to the manufacturer's specification, be replaced on a regular basis.
Why Choose Florescence.
1. TOP 3 Supplier Florescence is a trusted supplier among shipyard, quay, harbors among the global market.
2. 25 years' experience. Our factory in Shandong Province has been established for almost 25 years.
3. Export FLORESCENCE Marine Airbag are exported to lots of countries, including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Greece, etc.
4. Certifications Products are certificated by ISO, CCS, BV, RS, ABS, etc.
5. Various sizes Florescence Marine Airbags can be manufactured in different kinds of sizes and types according to the clients' requirement.
6. Navy supplier Florescence is the supplier of navy, including Italy navy, France navy, Thailand navy, Bangladesh navy, Philipines navy, etc.
7. Professional service We will reply you on 24 hours, and try our best to help you.
Hot Tags: ship launching rubber air bag, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, price