Introduction of inflatable rubber boat balloon
1. Inflatable rubber boat balloons, also known as ship launching airbags or rubber pontoons, are made of synthetic-tire-cord layers with inner and outer rubber layers.
2. Inflatable rubber boat balloon is the most sturdy pneumatic lifting bag, suitable for huge structure, lifting and moving of concrete caisson.
3. In addition, inflatable rubber boat balloons can also be used for tankers, tugs or barges, ships carrying ships, ferries and other special vessels, etc.
Advantages of inflatable rubber boat balloon
1. Long service time, can reuse 6-8 years
2. Wear resistance and anti aging.
3. ISO9001, BV,CCS,RS certificated.
4. Harmless to the environment.
5. Saving time and money.
Material of inflatable rubber boat balloon
The inflatable rubber boat balloon is composed of an outer rubber layer, one or more synthetic tire cord layers and an inner rubber layer. The arrangement of the synthetic tire cord reinforcement layer is shown in the figure below, and all materials should be firmly vulcanized.
Usage of inflatable rubber boat balloon
1.Ship upgrading, repair, launching and landing.
2. Moving and transporting heavy goods up to 10,000 tonnes structure.
3. Salvaging sunken ship up to thousand of tonnes.
4. Marine engineering.
5.Construction and floating of bridge or pipeline.
Safety precaution of inflatable rubber boat balloon
1. Over pressure control:
Strictly control the working pressure and prohibit over pressure.
2. Landing slipway requirements:
According to the tonnage of different ships, the landing site should be ground or cement concrete.
3. Avoid sharp objects (most importantly):
When using airbags, make sure there are no sharp objects and keep smooth, clean ground
4. Avoid distortion and overweight:
Avoid deformation in the length direction during rolling to avoid overweight after inflation.
Storage of inflatable rubber boat balloon
1. Inflatable rubber boat balloons should be kept in a dry and ventilated room and protected from light.
2. Inflatable rubber boat balloons should be in a relaxed state, free from stretching, compression or other deformation.
3. Inflatable rubber boat balloons should be kept away from any heat source.
4. Inflatable rubber boat balloons should be protected from acids, alkalis, oils or organic solvents.
Different sizes of inflatable rubber boat balloon