Marine Salvage Airbag
Marine salvage airbag is the most sturdy airlifting bag. It can be used as a salvage pontoon to support floating structures such as docks. It can also be used to salvage wrecks and rescue pontoons and docks. The marine rescue airbag is made of a heavy synthetic tire cord layer. The inner and outer rubber layers are in the shape of a long cylindrical balloon and are composed of three parts: an end iron part, an end cone and a cylinder. It is an innovative technology for launching or upgrading ships.
1.long service life
2. Movable and reusable
3. Save investment costs
4. Save manpower and time
5. Leading manufacturer of marine supplies
6. Good air tightness
7. Strict inspection
Certificate: ISO, RS, ABS,CCS,BV,DNV, etc.
Quality Assurance and Service
1. Have complete and strict management, production and inspection processes to control quality and avoid details errors
2. Design and production capacity
3. Strict inspections must be carried out, including incoming inspections, flaw detection, etc., and double inspections.
4. Advanced factory facilities ensure
5. Respond to any queries within 24 hours through the design or effective solution of our engineers or technical supporters.
6. Provide professional customized services according to customer requirements
7. On time delivery, because we have strict production plans and professional follow-up processes
8. Moderate price, service professional