Florescence Caisson Airbag comply with ISO 14409. Caisson airbag can be used to launch and docking ships. And caisson airbags can be used on land construction & transportation.
Florescence Marine Airbag(Caisson Airbag) use:
1. Airbag for moving heavy goods on land and water(Caisson airbag).
2. Airbag for ship upgrading, conversion or launching (Ship launching airbag).
3. Marine airbag for salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel object(marine salvage airbag).
4. Container for storing and transporting gas, corrosive chemical liquid and pure water.
5. Airbag for construction and floating of bridge or pipeline,culvert making.
Caisson Airbag Construction :
Please see the picture of "Florescence inflatable rubber Caisson Airbag structure”. It is composed by air- bag body and terminal iron part.The air bag body is composed by natural rubber and strength fiber material through vulcanization processing; The terminal iron part is made of cast iron, it is combined closely with the bag body.
One end is for pulling when move the air bag, and the other end is for charging and discharging the air. Through the three-limb tube connects the pressure gauge, charge & discharge valve and hose joint. If the clients have requirements the attached charging tube joint, pressure gauge and valve can be ordered as accessories.
Caisson Airbag Size Range:
Caisson Airbag Working Pressure: