According to the vulcanization conditions, it can be divided into cold vulcanization, room temperature vul.
1. Cold vulcanization can be used for vulcanization of film products. The product is immersed in a carbon disulfide solution containing 2% to 5% sulfur chloride, and then washed and dried.
2. When vulcanizing at room temperature, the vulcanization process is carried out under normal pressure at room temperature, such as the use of room temperature vulcanizate (mixed rubber solution) for bicycle inner tube joints, repairs, and the like.
3. Thermal vulcanization is the main method for vulcanization of rubber products. According to different vulcanization media and vulcanization methods, thermal vulcanization can be divided into direct vulcanization, indirect vulcanization and aeration vulcanization.
1) Direct vulcanization, the product is directly placed in hot water or steam medium vulcanization.
2) Indirect vulcanization, the product is vulcanized in hot air. This method is generally used for some products with strict appearance requirements, such as rubber shoes.
3) Mixed gas vulcanization, first air vulcanization, and then use direct steam vulcanization. The method can overcome the shortcomings of steam vulcanization affecting the appearance of the product, and can overcome the shortcomings of long heat curing due to slow heat transfer of hot air and easy aging.