The composition of the marine airbag is composed of a capsule body, a capsule head, and an end iron member.
End iron parts: (divided into A inflatable end: mounted on the top of the capsule head, used to inflate or deflate the airbag;
B sealed end pull ring: used in the airbag handling process.
Capsule: The cylindrical part of the balloon is the working part of the balloon. According to the size and direction of the main stress of the bladder wall, our company designed the best overall winding cord layout to achieve uniform force and maximum performance.
Capsule: The end of the balloon, divided into hemispherical and conical.
1. The diameter D is divided into 0.8m, 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m.
2. Effective length L1 from 6 meters to 23 meters
3. The overall length L is from 7 meters to 24.5 meters
4. The number of layers of cord fabric is divided into three layers: three curtains and four rubber SS-3, four curtains and five rubber SS-4, five curtains and six rubber SS-5, and six curtains and seven rubber SS-6.
5. Special size can be processed according to customer requirements.
Previous: Introduction of ship airbags
Next: No Information